Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stadium Updates

I apologize for the lack of blogging lately. I have spent the last few weeks with our stadium decorators determining how best to hang the Postseason bunting around the stadium without interfering with our sponsor's banners. We have that all figured out now. Just wanted to share some updates and then hopefully this week I will answer more questions from fans. Please remember to e-mail me your questions using the link on the right.

This actually happened last week. We have negotiated with our sponsors and after intense discussions we have gotten permission to move the ball/strike/out scoreboard data from behind the foul poles to behind home plate on the ribbon board. Unfortunately, we could not keep it behind the poles as well (it would have further reduced ad space). Most of you common folks in the stadium will see the info behind home from your viewing angle. The remainder, such as our valued Legends Suite account holders behind home plate will still be able to view the same information on the center field scoreboards. I would love to have shown you a photo of the new scoreboard info behind home but I cannot see it from my office, which also sits behind home plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment