Friday, September 25, 2009

Refunds?

The deadline for paying Postseason invoices has passed and the finance guys tell me over 75% of payments were made with the option "Refund me for unplayed postseason games" selected rather than "Credit unplayed games to next season's invoice". I do not understand. Why would you want a refund when your invoice for next season will be due around the same time you were issued the refund anyway....unless you all do not plan on renewing your season ticket plan?? I doubt that is the case, as my new stadium is super fan friendly and bargain entertainment. For half the price of a movie ticket you can purchase an architecturally shadowed bleacher seat. I really believe that you would have to be an idiot to have season tickets to the Yankees and then give them up. This is even more true since our announcement that almost every seat will be the same price next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment