Friday, November 19, 2010

Jeter Negotiations

So far no luck. I don't understand why a deal has not been reached yet. We have been very open about our willingness to grossly overpay him based on past performance. I even raised ticket prices for next season in many sections to accommodate the unnecessarily generous contract we planned on offering him. Still no dice.

Derek, I do not know if it is blood you want, but whatever it is, please just say it. We've offered you money, we've offered you a few Legends Suites tickets (and nobody gets those for free. Even my mother pays for her own.), and I even convinced the Baseball Writer's to award you the Gold Glove. That didn't come cheap. So please, just tell me already so we can move onto our negotiations with Cliff Lee Mariano Rivera. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment