Monday, August 10, 2009

E-Mail from Fans 8/10/09

I thought it would be a good PR gesture to answer some questions e-mailed to me by fans:

Joel S: Why do you continue to play Kate Smith's God Bless America in the 7th inning when most of your fans especially the young ones hardly know who she is?

Lonn: Because it is my favorite rendition of the song.


Mark F: Why do you call the seats behind home plate Legends Suites if they are more or less just seats?

Lonn: If we called them Legends Seats, I don't think many would pay the price we are asking. By positioning them as suites, we lead the corporations who buy them into thinking they are giant, enclosed, air-conditioned, heated rooms. They never really ask so it is not misrepresentation on our part. I would know because I am an attorney.


Tyler K: What's with your hairdo?

Lonn: You mean that I never change it up? Have you heard of Donald Trump? He has been successful his whole life by sticking with one hairdo. I have had this hairdo my entire life...since I was 6...and I have been successful my whole life. I don't think it is a coincidence.


Andy M: After having some season ticket holders at the stadium in early July to provide suggestions for improving the stadium we have noticed no improvements.

Lonn: Well that is categorically untrue. Since then, we have moved the digital time clock to the scoreboard left of the main HD board and moved the ball, strike, and out count to the main board on the bottom right.

No comments:

Post a Comment